(english speaking resident) Finding Orientering Naturpasset signs in many places

Thank you, i'll figure that out with the Vårdcentralen.

I always thought if I spread some tick spray on my boots before the hike and then avoid sitting in the grass, on broken trees, etc, I'll probably be fine.

Bilagor

• Fastigmedel-MyggA-FastinG-Spray-60-ml-2.jpg
    Fastigmedel-MyggA-FastinG-Spray-60-ml-2.jpg
    26.7 KB · Visningar: 88
Thank you, i'll figure that out with the Vårdcentralen.

I always thought if I spread some tick spray on my boots before the hike and then avoid sitting in the grass, on broken trees, etc, I'll probably be fine.
You'll probably be fine even without it. Ticks are usually not dangerous. But there is that once in a million chance that you end up in a respirator for life if you meet the wrong one.

You'll probably be fine even without it. Ticks are usually not dangerous. But there is that once in a million chance that you end up in a respirator for life if you meet the wrong one.

I would increase the risk slightly (> 1 / 10^6) based on, but still for sure, not every tick carries TBE virus:

And there is also tick-brone borrelia that has no vaccin yet, even thought studies are ongoing:
But the good thing with borrelia is that anti-biotics (penicilin or similar), if given within reasonably short time, will take care of it for you.

Best protection it probably covering heavy clothes, not exposing your skin.

/Patrik

Sova ute en natt i månaden

Anna och Anna har hittat det bästa ”lifehacket” någonsin – och upptäckt många naturreservat i sömnen.