climbing/bouldering near växjö/lenhovda?

hello everyone!

me and some friends of mine are going to go to sweden over new years eve! our house is in lenhovda, a small town near växjö! we all are big climbing fans and so we hope, if the wether alows, to check out the climbing/bouldering possibilitys around that area! the problem is that we have no idea where we can find out the places to climb... so is anyone of you living in that area? i would be so glad if you answer even though "jag är inte svensk ;)"

hälsningar från hamburg!!!

Jan

Jan, ich denke Lenhovda als Stadt zu bezeichnen ist ein bissl übertrieben ;)

Bin zwar in der Nähe aufgewachsen, kann dir aber leider nichts zum Klettern sagen

There's supposed to be some bouldering around Nybro, 30-40 km SE of Lenhovda. Try to get in contact with the Climbing clubs ("klätterklubb") in Kalmar or Växjö for more information.

Otherwise, you could just try and go for a walk in the nearest forest. Although most of them are not big enough to climb on, there's certainly not a lack of rocks and stones in the Småland area... :)

Senast ändrad:

Liknande trådar

Sova ute en natt i månaden

Anna och Anna har hittat det bästa ”lifehacket” någonsin – och upptäckt många naturreservat i sömnen.