Inline shop & competition

Hej alla. Jag kommer från Lettland och jag pratar lite lite lite svenska. So i will write in english :D
Im in Sweden for 2 month. And im wondering, where is the closest Inline shop, from Ullader or Falkenberg. Not slalom inline but the other ones.
I need new wheels for my rollerblades.

And one more thing, where can i find some info about up coming inline competitions?

tack

Thanks. I will check it out. By the way i have not the ordinary rollerblades but extreme ones.

So i checked it out. But thats not it. That is an inline slalom. I have this one
remz07two_present.jpg

Senast ändrad:
The phrase

"inline slalom" doesnt mean anything to me maybe you mean the same thing as fitness inline skating or speed inline skating.

I classify your type of skates as "agressive inline skates". Perhaps other persons knew more about your type of skating and can help you with adresses.

There is i kind of skating park in Falkenberg probably mostly skateboard http://falkenbergsskatepark.blogspot.com/

Thure

Liknande trådar

Glöm allt du lärt dig om vandringsskor

Sneakers och löparskor kan vara bekväma för enklare promenader, men de är inte designade för de utmaningar som vandring kan erbjuda. Ojämn terräng, ...