Wild country återkallar ropeman 3

Fick detta i mailen.

VOLUNTARY RECALL NOTICE ROPEMAN 3

For the safety of all of our customers we are issuing an immediate recall of the Wild Country Ropeman 3. If you own a Wild Country Ropeman 3 please read this notice carefully and go to our website for instructions on how to return your Ropeman 3.
Wild Country
Why the recall....

Although the Ropeman 3 has passed all the required CE EN testing there are aspects of the 'in the field performance' that have been found to be below par.
Jason Myers, Wild Country Sales director explains:

"We have found that in certain circumstances, particularly on tensioned ropes, the device is not 'sticking' as we would like. This means that it cannot be relied upon 100% and it is possible to imagine a case where this can lead to injury or death. We feel that this is remote but possible so have chosen to voluntarily recall the product."

The Ropeman 3 is available in Red or Blue, has the name on the side and is easily identified.

What to do & what will happen

If you own a Ropeman 3 then you should using it immediately and return it to your retailer or, if this is not possible to your country's distributor.
Wild Country will arrange as soon as possible your choice of a replacement Ropeman 1 or Ropeman 2 plus a locking karabiner.

You can see how and where to return it and lots more details on this recall by going to the Wild Country website.

"If you own a Ropeman 3 then you should using it immediately...."

Var bara tvungen att skriva men lite roligt var det ju att de missat det viktigaste ordet i hela mailet:)

Liknande trådar

Sova ute en natt i månaden

Anna och Anna har hittat det bästa ”lifehacket” någonsin – och upptäckt många naturreservat i sömnen.