Store to buy safety ice picks

Excuse my english

I am skating the 'Krogrannet' on 6 Feb but I do not have ice picks for safety and I need to buy these in Stockholm on sat 5/2. I beleive they are compulsary.
Can anyone recommend a store where i can buy these? I do not want to spend the entire saturday shopping for this :)
We are staying near the central station. Are there any sport stores there that will sell these?

Thanks for any help

wout

wdavidse; sa:
Excuse my english

I am skating the 'Krogrannet' on 6 Feb but I do not have ice picks for safety and I need to buy these in Stockholm on sat 5/2. I beleive they are compulsary.
Can anyone recommend a store where i can buy these? I do not want to spend the entire saturday shopping for this :)
We are staying near the central station. Are there any sport stores there that will sell these?

Thanks for any help

wout

i belive almost every stadium-shop will have them.

peter

Basically, you will find them in any sports or outdoor shop in the country.

One of the very closest and also one of the very best is Sportkompaniet Tiptop on Kungsgatan. Just walk Vasagatan north a couple of hundred meters and turn right at Burger King, and your're there.
See map

Good luck!

sportshop

Beste Wout,

Almost every sportshop in Stockholm sells "priemen" en "stokken". No need to waste your day. I have sent you a mail in Dutch also.

Groet from another dutchman,
Rob Mulders.

Re: sportshop

Good to see these items are easy to buy in Sweden! It must mean ice skating is popular in the country.
I am living in the UK where "Långfärdskridsko" is unknown and it is not possible to buy anything. Even basic ice skates are impossible to buy.
I have had to order my new skates from my native Holland.

Liknande trådar
Trådstartare Titel Forum Svar Datum
niklaz Mått på Lundhags Secura Safety System? Långfärdskridsko 0

Liknande trådar

Sova ute en natt i månaden

Anna och Anna har hittat det bästa ”lifehacket” någonsin – och upptäckt många naturreservat i sömnen.