OziCE 2.23

Des har gett oss en något för tidig julklapp i och med att OziCE 2.23d har släppts idag. Massor av förbättrringar bl a 3D och anchor alarm.

:)Changes

* This version should be more stable than version 2.22
* Added 3D perspective view - this rotates the top of the map down using a true perspective view and provides for more map view ahead.
o This is just a display feature, the map cannot be manipulated in this mode.
o For the 3D perspective to be displayed the gps must be connected and tracking, OziExplorerCE must be in "Course Up" mode and the zoom level greater than 70%.
o The options for this are on the View / Map Display menu and buttons are available in the Screen Designer.
o 3 look ahead modes are provided 1.5, 1.75 and 2, The larger the look ahead more resources are need to render the image.
o The page files provided for download have a 3D button added to page 1.
* Added analogue gauges - most parameters can be displayed as either a digital read out (normal) or as an analogue gauge.
o Version 2.23 of the Screen Designer can design analogue gauges.
o The page files provided for download have a page showing some example analogue gauges.
* Faster map indexing - at least 10 times faster when tested on my PDA's.
* Faster startup - OziExplorerCE loads up quicker.
* Faster track loading from file.
* Faster route loading from file.
* Faster screen rotation - when changing from landscape to portrait mode or back again OziExplorerCE changes much quicker.
* Fixed gps connection issues with Samsung Omnia i900 - now works very well with this phone/pda.
* The last route used is now loaded from file (assuming it was saved to a file) - the setting for this is in "General Settings" configuration.
* Fixed bug in loading of large waypoint files.
* The double click time when double clicking on waypoints (and other objects) to open the menu has been extended to 0.3 seconds (from 0.2 seconds) - you don't have to click so fast.
* Anchor alarm components have been added - these are not included on the standard screens but can be added using the Screen Designer.
o The anchor alarm units are only set in meters at this stage.
o The anchor alarm position and zone are drawn on the map.
o The alarm is sounded by playing the sound file "Anchor_Alarm.wav" (not supplied) (or default.wav if it does not exist).
* New Screen Designer (version 2.23) is available.

Har bara snabbtestat 2.22 än så länge men "spår upp" gillar jag verkligen, trodde att det var nästan omöjligt med en PDA och rasterkartor

Nya kartor till PC och PDA

I PathAway har kurs upp funnits länge både i vektor och rasterkartor.

Om man jämför rastersjökort och vektorsjökort ser man snabbt hur mycket mera information som rastersjökorten innehåller.

Jag tror även att man kan se detta om man jämnför Lantmäteriets utmärkta rasterkarta, Terrängkartan med Garmins vektorkartor.

Lantmäteriets Terrängkarta kommer inom kort att kunna hanteras av programvaran PathAway.

Mera info kommer inom kort.

Liknande trådar
Trådstartare Titel Forum Svar Datum
Paltkungen RIK-Fugawi-Ozi-OziCE? Navigering 6
olhe Ipaq 6515 och OziCE? Navigering 1
emilg Gröna kartan AB län till Ozi amt OziCe Navigering 4

Liknande trådar

Sova ute en natt i månaden

Anna och Anna har hittat det bästa ”lifehacket” någonsin – och upptäckt många naturreservat i sömnen.