looking for sailing opportunities

Hej everybody,
I am studying at Chalmers and will probably be here in Sweden until X-mas 2003. I would like to sail this summer if there are any opportunities around Göteborg. So if anybody has ideas, please let me know. Jag kan ogsa pratar liten svenka och är mycket intereserat att finner vänner som jag kan segla med,
hälsninger

Thanks a lot. Their opportunities are really big but also expensive. In Germany the owners of big boats always looked for crew since it was hard to find enough for training of regattas. I wonder if something like this exists here. Of course you have to know the right people

Fridel; sa:
Thanks a lot. Their opportunities are really big but also expensive. In Germany the owners of big boats always looked for crew since it was hard to find enough for training of regattas. I wonder if something like this exists here. Of course you have to know the right people

Hi. Do you know where on the net I can find these "owners of big boats looking for crew"? I don't know what to do after this summer so if I get a chance sailing in germany would be very nice. Does it cost anything? /Filip

Fridel; sa:

Check this site out, http://www.seglarwebben.com, you should be able to find what you are looking for there!

HMFL

Many Swedish sailing clubs arrange weekly regattas (typically Tuesday- or Wednesday evening, after work)
If you live close to a yacht harbour go down there, have a chat with the people and you'll see that your on the sea already the same evening...
My personal experience is that it's easier to come close to people in a smaller club/harbour than in a big club
/Erik

Liknande trådar
Trådstartare Titel Forum Svar Datum
mariaFL Apprentice looking for skipper Segelsporter 1
Skiff sailor Fast dinghy sailing (skiffs) Segelsporter 5
160270 Sailing in Skåne Segelsporter 4

Liknande trådar

Sova ute en natt i månaden

Anna och Anna har hittat det bästa ”lifehacket” någonsin – och upptäckt många naturreservat i sömnen.