Company - October Sweden trekking

Hi, Im from Czech republic and nowIm working in husky farm in Sweden, in Jamtland, Stromsund. On start of october, Im going home and before the journey, I would like to do some trek in Sweden. I would like to buy Interrail global pass for two or three weeks traveling by train and visit beautiful places. I dont want to go alone, so if someone want to go with me, I would be so happy! Please, contact me by email: capkovamarketa@gmail.com

Now I dont have any idea about trek, but surely I want to go to Abisko for few days. I will stay in tent. And start of trk will be start of October or end of September. I dont mind gender or nationality.

Marketa

Hello i am Kimmo, living about 200km from strömsund. I live close to the skuleskogen national park and you are welcome to make a visit its close to the railroad. In Lapland october is more of a wintermonth than a autumn month it may bee bad weather for tenting.

Liknande trådar
Trådstartare Titel Forum Svar Datum
evets Packrafthike Gap Year – Part 1/The Arctic - Norway/Sweden Trekking 8

Liknande trådar

Sova ute en natt i månaden

Anna och Anna har hittat det bästa ”lifehacket” någonsin – och upptäckt många naturreservat i sömnen.