Erfarenheter av Haix Airpower Jungle?

Jag är på jakt efter en djungelkänga, i en tråd så läste jag mycket positiva omdömen om Haix Airpower. Så nu kikar jag på deras djungelkänga.

1. Jag har googlat upp ett antal internationella försäljare av denna känga, kan någon dock rekommendera en stabil återförsäljare med stort utbud av Haix? Helst som har denna specifika modell.

2. Är denna känga funktionsmässigt identisk med Haix Airpower P3?

3. Haix använder som jag förstår ett system för att pressa ut det vatten som letar sig över kängkanten, någon risk för att detta system för vatten in i kängan?

http://www.haix.com/eng/lawenforcement_produktdetail_en.php?artikel=108005

PDF - features: http://www.haix.com/eng/downloads/108005_airpower_jungle.pdf

:cool:

Jag mailade Haix två frågor angående deras Airpower Jungle, svaret tog två dagar vilket får betecknas som klart godkänt. :)

Mina frågor:
1. Is the Airpower Jungle identical to the Airpower P3? I am refering to its features. I am looking for a hot weather jungle boot, but the nearest retailer only has the black Airpower P3. So will that one work just as fine?

2. What does the "P1", "P3" stand for? The height of the boot?

Deras svar:

Dear Mr "X"

Thank you very much for your interest in our innovative product line and your email of 27th October 2007.

Coming back to your questions we are glad to answre as follows:

1. The AIRPOWER JUNGLE is identical to the AIRPOWER P3, the only difference is the colour (AIRPOWER JUNGLE is black/green, the AIRPOWER P3 only black). The AIRPOWER JUNGLE is no standard article and therefore mostly not available (minimum order quantity would be 500 pairs), whereas the AIRPOWER P3 is a stock article. This is the reason why your retailer only has on stock the AIRPOWER P3.

2. The "P" does not stand for any concrete name or heigth.

If any further questions should occur please do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours faithfully

HAIX®-SCHUHE
Produktions- und Vertriebs GmbH

pp Heidi Edmaier
Sales

Liknande trådar

Sova ute en natt i månaden

Anna och Anna har hittat det bästa ”lifehacket” någonsin – och upptäckt många naturreservat i sömnen.