Do you need a paddler or we need a runner for ÅEC?

Hi everyone, had a team lined up for ÅEC but our runner had unexpectedly a family funeral the evening before ÅEC, so, either I need to find a team in search of a paddler or a runner who wants to join our team.

Our MTBiker is 50/50 on the race as he has had a bad cold over the last weeks.

Doesnt matter if your a female or male, Im not sexist, just want be part of the race I grounded ten years ago :)

Entry is paid for, so you just need to get yourself there and have some fun with us.

No big expectations necessary, but I can promise a competitive time in the kayak.

Cheers

James
070-6621995

fixed thanks!

Took just 1 day and I ve got a team, hmmm, now lets see if we can beat team Kajktiv :-O

Damn, so you do not need a runner anymore? Know any other teams that do need one?

Originally I was planning to participate in BAMM this year, but my partner had to skip the race. Do you know if there is another lonely runner out there still interested in BAMM70, being without a partner?

chance it

Contact the race organisers at the race, no doubt there will be someone who cant make it due to sickenss etc, 99% sure it could work, or just put a posting on the forum as I did.

C ya.

j

Fjälledarens tips: Så packar du lätt och når längre

Ibland får man ut mer av naturupplevelser när man tar ut svängarna. Fjälledaren Oskar berättar hur han hittar en större frihetskänsla utomhus.