Cykling survey

Hej,

Jag är en student från Lahti Yrkeshögskola, Finland, när jag studiere Internationell handel. Nu är tid för mig för göra min "thesis" och jag vill göra en marketing forskning (research) om nordisk cycle marknaden. Skulle du hjälpa mig?

Svara på mina frågorna här:

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=2r5knz2er604bh9366411

Maybe you can see that my Swedish is not the best in the world, so I'll write the rest in English.. I really like this forum, I think I will start hanging around - maybe also try to improve my Swedish, if you fellow people are patient enough, heh. I was wondering if there are other foreigners here?
If there are some Danish people reading my message, could you please inform about yourself, I would have own questionaire for you.

If somebody is wondering about my research, I am very happy to answer the questions.. But basically I am trying to collect information about Finland, Sweden, Norwey and Denmark; the cycling culture and habits.

Tåck så mycket!

hmm, slutar med en specifik fråga om vad man tycker om cinelli.
Undrar om det här inlägget verkligen handlar om vad det påstås...

hmm, slutar med en specifik fråga om vad man tycker om cinelli.
Undrar om det här inlägget verkligen handlar om vad det påstås...

Sorry, but I didn't understand your comment. Could you please say the same thing in English?

But if you are wondering, why the last question is about Cinelli, I will tell you. I just hope it won't affect the future answers.

Cinelli is example of well-known bicycle label, I mean very well-known everywhere else except in the North (my own view/ opinion). I wanted to try, what kind of labels are the most well known ones in the Nordic countries, and if the we have similar view with the Central Europeans. I don't know if I was clear enough, but if you have some questions, feel free to ask. :)

Sorry, but I didn't understand your comment. Could you please say the same thing in English?

Well, the survey starts out nice and generic - and then at the end it's ONE direct question about one specific bicycle brand. Made me wonder if you really were interested about bikes and biking in general, or if it was some kind of market research for Cinelli.

Liknande trådar

Sova ute en natt i månaden

Anna och Anna har hittat det bästa ”lifehacket” någonsin – och upptäckt många naturreservat i sömnen.