2 person mini "survival"

Hi guys,

Me and a friend are looking to go camping in the wild in the beginning of June, best with no people around as we want to try out that experience. We are just informing ourselves what the options are and I would like to ask for inspiration and ideas. We are currently looking at Glaskogen in Värmland, do you have recommendations where to go and set up camp in the wild for a week, close to some drinking water and away from other hikers? We want to focus more on setting up camp, maybe build a small shelter and “survive” for a few days (eating blue berries probably), rather than hiking longer trails.

As for the logistics, we would travel by car, so are flexible to choose the starting point.

Thanks a lot,
Sebastian

You may find that other people are drawn to "drinking water".
But there are some suggestions that the water in the lakes are drinkable:

However, I'm not sure that you could make a camp for a week in the one and same place, it's usually only one night in one place allowed in Sweden if it is allowed at all. Building a shelter might need allowance from owner of the land as well. You could probably stay at a camping where you probably will have lots of people around.

Moin Moin!
Bevor ihr irgendetwas plant, seht zu das ihr versteht was "Allemansrätten" wirklich bedeutet.
Viele meiner deutschen Landsleute glauben das es bedeutet alle können machen was sie wollen.
Aber "Allemansrätten" hat auch viele Pflichten und man erwartet das man sich daran hält.
Und das was Ihr vorhabt, funktioniert absolut nicht mit wenn man sich an "Allemansrätten" hält.

There will be no ripe berries in the beginning of June. You have to check if fishing is allowed and under which conditions.

My suggestion is to pick a lake, lets say one in glasskogen nature preserve and circle it.. Make a camp a stay one or two nights and then move on along the lake to another spot and do the same there. You will be in roughly the same area without extended hining, but you will bypass the two nights max rule..
Try to use designated camp spots or already established ones..
Ditch the shelter idea and use a tarp instead. Berries might be scarce but there might be other forageables in season, get a fishing permit as suggested earlier..

A German friend went to Bolmen in between Östergötland and Småland, and he was very happy over his coise. Real wilderness.

I have gone a few survivielcourses in the Military and we lost weight, grown appetite and need for not shivering and sleep warm and cosey. It is an even starving life to live of the land, even if you have the landowners permit. Digging demands permit.

Liknande trådar

Liknande trådar

Sova ute en natt i månaden

Anna och Anna har hittat det bästa ”lifehacket” någonsin – och upptäckt många naturreservat i sömnen.