Partners for Lofoten and Stetind this summer...

Hej, I'm living and working in Gällivare up north this summer and looking for partners for climbing trips to Lofoten, Stetind, and also the Swedish Lappland mountains. I was born in Sweden but moved to the U.S when I was 7, so my Swedish is not that great right now, haha... but it is coming back quickly.
Anyways, I have my gear and rope etc with me. I'm looking at doing some trips in June, July, and august depending on weather... I work a 10 or 12 on and then 5 days off schedule usually which is nice for climbing. I've been climbing about 6 years and was living in Boulder, Colorado in the US before this job where I climbed a lot on the Rockies etc... here is a bit more about my climbing experience:

http://mountainproject.com/u/106065946

Shoot me an email or @ (0701647960) and we can talk. Looking for experienced partners who preferably have some knowledge of the area. Meeting in Narvik would be best, but could also meet in Gallivare or Svolvear [train from Gallivare -> Narvik is easiest for me]

cheers,
Philip

Liknande trådar

Sova ute en natt i månaden

Anna och Anna har hittat det bästa ”lifehacket” någonsin – och upptäckt många naturreservat i sömnen.