Bildspel Del Paine Patagonien

Ni gamla (!) rävar är ju riktiga hårdingar, klår bar överkropp och toppluva med hästlängder :)

Håller med om att denna platsen är bland det häftigaste man kan uppleva.
Grym klättring, gammal är äldst!

Del Paine

Hi
We did take some copies of other routes i m not sure if i still have them
have to check that with Johan.
The best place to get information and copies about routes is the black sheep hostel in Natales,

Logistics: You need permit from CONAF to climb, they check that at the ranger station on your way in
You also need a fm radio with the frekvens to be able to speak with the rangers
There is no mountain rescue in Paine
Food and fuel is possible to by in Natales,
Bus to the park takes about 2-3 hours from Natales
We had about 80 kg each to carry for 5 weeks, climbing gear, food, fuel etc so we had to leave one pack walk back and get it and so on, if you have the money i think its possible to rent a horse to do the job for you recommended =)
We stayed at the campones Japones there you have a stream (water) and are shelter from the storms by the trees while your waiting for good wether.

Have a real good climb!

PS Tie up your food in the trees, otherwise the mice will eat it!

Cerro Escudo and Fortaleza

Till vänster Fortaleza och till höger Cerro Escudo (The Shield)
Det tog Dave Turner 34 dagar att klättra Taste the Paine (VII A4+)1200m. Escudo

Bilagor

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Visningar: 376
Hi
- The best place to get information and copies about routes is the black sheep hostel in Natales,
- You also need a fm radio with the frekvens to be able to speak with the rangers
- if you have the money i think its possible to rent a horse to do the job for you recommended =)
- PS Tie up your food in the trees, otherwise the mice will eat it!

This was all new information for me. Thanks! I think we'll take the horse, too. If we pay 2x1500€ for flights I think we can afford 100€ for the horse. :)

The lady gave me a permit! I suppose the key was looking very miserable. Also she got tired of being at home and I said I'll take 5 months off work so she can go work instead. We have two girls, one is now 2 years and the other 8 months so somebody needs to be at home.

BTW Do you know if there are any Swedes planning Trango? Next summer or the one after that. I think It'll be much harder bargain at home, though...

Liknande trådar

Sova ute en natt i månaden

Anna och Anna har hittat det bästa ”lifehacket” någonsin – och upptäckt många naturreservat i sömnen.