Randoneé kompis

Hej,

I´m desperately looking for randoneé kompis since I haven´t found any here in Umeå. Have pretty lots of experience, but don´t feel like to go to wild Swedish mountains without buddy and have a car to access the mts too.

Being desperate to miss one weekend by another because of no company. So, if you have the same problem, let me know, for example here:

robert.blasko@gmail.com

Hi!
I also live in Umeå, alltough i don't do rando.. becuase i do telemark!
I have the touring equipment needed (except tranciever.. but i rent instead for so long) and is eager to get going, allthough i think the swedish mountians bight be a bit too far away for single day-trips..
But who knows! I'm also looking for company!

Unfortunatley i don't have a car.
I'm 23 and my name is Tomas.

And btw, i'm trying to get hold of people for a 3-night alpine tour in tent with rando and telemark riders at Bunnerfjällen near Åre. We're 3 this far.
And it's taking place between 11th and 14th March.
If interested read more at http://www.utsidan.se/forum/showthread.php?p=522843 and send a message. :)

Hi!

I'm allso a randonée guy, and I think there is more of us in Umeå. Yes it´s pretty far to the mountains, but we do have a little hill in our city! I have recently heard that some people is gathering on whensday evenings at Bräntberget. Have'nt been there my self yet but i'm thinking of going next week. Don't realy know what they are doing, but it sounds like a nice time to meet people on randonées. Read more here, use google translate if the swedish is hard for you. :) http://www.dynafit.se/nachtspektakel.php

Liknande trådar
Trådstartare Titel Forum Svar Datum
apfaktor Första Randoneé prylarna Skidalpinism 1
skarped Randoneé-bindning eller alpine trekker? Skidalpinism 7
LadySnas Randoneé el. Telemark? Skidalpinism 40
Söderkvist Åre Randoneé Event Skidalpinism 0

Liknande trådar

Sova ute en natt i månaden

Anna och Anna har hittat det bästa ”lifehacket” någonsin – och upptäckt många naturreservat i sömnen.