• Obs! Tänk på att om du lägger ut din epostadress eller telefonnummer i forumet finns risken att de snappas up och används för spambrev och dylikt. För att slippa detta kan du istället be intresserade att kontakta dig via funktionen "Skicka epost till..." som finns i menyn man får få man klickar på ditt namn vid foruminlägget.

Hiking buddies in southern Sweden

Hi there!

I'm looking to meet some new people to go hiking/camping with this year, and you guys seem pretty friendly here, so.... :)

I'm mostly looking to do 1-4 day trips within about a 4 hour train/bus trip from Malmö. I've been looking around on the topo maps, and it looks like there could be some really nice places in Blekinge & Småland, but I'm open to anything where the nature is beautiful and the people few.

I'm thinking it might be good to meet up for a day hike before doing a longer trip, just to see how we get along and stuff.

Feel free to reply in Swedish if you want. I can read it pretty well from a combination of knowing Danish and trying to understand what the hell my Swedish friends are talking about on Facebook. ;) I'm not Danish though, I'm just an American who has been living in Denmark the past 10+ years. Sad, sad Denmark with very little nature to enjoy. :( So, you can see why I need to explore the Swedish wilderness more!

Ok, thanks for reading. :)

Hiking

Hi!

I do day trips to Skåneleden every other week. Thinking about making Söderåsen my next project (but that might take more than a day though!). Do you have any hikes planned?

Karin

Glöm allt du lärt dig om vandringsskor

Sneakers och löparskor kan vara bekväma för enklare promenader, men de är inte designade för de utmaningar som vandring kan erbjuda. Ojämn terräng, ...