Kylskåpsmannen

Nikkita; sa:
Nu får ni ju ta och ge er. har ni inget mer vetttigare att disskutera så lägg ner!!! men georg är ju tysk så man får väl ha lite överssende förstår jag. de enda ni tyskar kan är ju att förstöra....nu även ett forum...skandal!

Nej, det är faktiskt inte det enda. Du glömde att vi är dryga besserwisser
(överssende, vetttigare??? Knasigt tangentbord eller fingerförlamning?) och tycker om att ha det sista ordet!!

Tackar. Nu får du sätta dig, Nikkita.

:cool:

Men åter till nåt intressant. Hur skulle kylskåpsmannen kunna vara nåt annat än tysk? Egentligen? Känns inte idén rätt tysk? Jag är övertygad om att kylskåpsmannen är tysk!

/Håkan

Your speculations

I am a reader of this forum just like you, many times I come across really good ideas, sometimes I think some of you answer only to take space. I usually answer in forums, such as this when it serves a purpose. In this case I would like to answer to deny and confirm some things written about me. I was born in an american military hospital and raised in Scottland until the age of 11 than I was send of by my father (a officer in US army with diplomatic status to a military school in the states), the name Vogel is not reserved to germans alone, there are many jews with the name Vogel for example the editor of the Jewish newspaper in Gothenburg. The only thing that I have in common with germany is that my Grandparents where there. I hope this settles your question. At the moment I am applying for Swedish citizenship, and I hope that I will be able to do future projects under the swedish flag. To reduce any further speculation I ask you to email me and when I have the time I will be more than willing to answer. I dont think that forums are made to hunt and hurt other people's opinion, no one has the right or liberty to so, so I appeal to your senses to stop harrasing people on the net no matter if you are pro or anti. To the fridge it is a Electrolux model, because it is the only one still producing in Sweden. best regards
Oliver Vogel (kylskåpsmannen)
[Ändrat av Jossel 2005-04-05 kl 14:39]
[Redigerat av Utsidans redaktion på begäran av Oliver]

Så som svensk invandringsbyråkrati funkar så ligger väl hans ansökan om medborgarskap på ett skrivbord nånstans...

Jag läste hela tråden och min spontana kommentar till alla snackare är: Känn er ägda....
Det blev tyst och slut på skitsnacket snabbt...

Sova ute en natt i månaden

Anna och Anna har hittat det bästa ”lifehacket” någonsin – och upptäckt många naturreservat i sömnen.