Suorva into Sarek

Couldn't find this info online.
Is the Suorva entrance to Sarek always open or are there hours/days when it's closed?

(Assuming it's summer and there's no snow blocking entrances)

Is the Suorva entrance to Sarek always open or are there hours/days when it's closed?

Hi! It's always open. Feel free and welcome to explore the beautiful surroundings of Stora sjöfallet and Sarek NP!

It may be hard to find without a clue where to search so here is a very zoomed in map of where you can find the entrance:

https://www.google.com/maps/@67.5264349,18.2097094,19m/data=!3m1!1e3

It should be open all the time for hikers to cross by foot. It's a small gate in the fence enough for a person to pass.

Cool
I vaguely remember a gate I saw when I was on the bus to Kebnats

Thanks guys!

It's on the right side in the fence, just beside the main car entrance.

When we took that route in the end of July last year, Njavvejågåsj did cause us some issue to cross on the recommended place. Simply to much water and current for a safe crossing due to the late summer, why we had to walk upstreams towards the lake 906 for a safe crossing.

It's on the right side in the fence, just beside the main car entrance.

When we took that route in the end of July last year, Njavvejågåsj did cause us some issue to cross on the recommended place. Simply to much water and current for a safe crossing due to the late summer, why we had to walk upstreams towards the lake 906 for a safe crossing.

Hopefully we won't have this issue as we intend to go South-West then turn North-West towards Mikkastuga

Liknande trådar

Glöm allt du lärt dig om vandringsskor

Sneakers och löparskor kan vara bekväma för enklare promenader, men de är inte designade för de utmaningar som vandring kan erbjuda. Ojämn terräng, ...