• Obs! Tänk på att om du lägger ut din epostadress eller telefonnummer i forumet finns risken att de snappas up och används för spambrev och dylikt. För att slippa detta kan du istället be intresserade att kontakta dig via funktionen "Skicka epost till..." som finns i menyn man får få man klickar på ditt namn vid foruminlägget.

North Kungsleden in July

Hello,

sorry for posting in English in that forum, I hope the administrator permits this. I found this forum by accident with Google (searching for an STF advertisement) and after reading a few postings here with Google translate, I thought that it's not a bad idea to search for a Swedish trekking partner which would help me to improve my English and learn even a bit of Swedish.

My plan would be to walk the King's Trail starting from Abisko Tourist Station for a period of about 8-10 days. Sleeping in a tent would be okay for me (although I didn't do that so far), otherwise I would like to sleep in huts. I think the best month would be July.

I'm a 33 years old German living in the south. I've been in Sweden and Norway two years ago (with focus on cities and the Lofotic Island) and I really liked it. This time I would like to explorer the nature.

I'll travel to Sweden by train since I don't like flying and before or after the hiking tour I'd like to travel with the Inlandsbanan. However, it's no requirement that we share this part of the journey, it's also okay for me to meet in the north.

I'm looking for one or two people between 20 and 40. Meeting before is a bit hard, but we can write text messages and Skype.

I'm looking forward to your messages (private messages preferred).

Greetings,
Bernhard

Liknande trådar

Glöm allt du lärt dig om vandringsskor

Sneakers och löparskor kan vara bekväma för enklare promenader, men de är inte designade för de utmaningar som vandring kan erbjuda. Ojämn terräng, ...