OSM And+ Sarek

You can find quite some GPS tracks from other people's Sarek hikes on wikiloc.com

Just consider that they might have been there under different circumstances considering snow, water level in the rivers, etc.

There are no "Trails" in Sarek. You will need a map, compass and good planning before you start. Also include optional routes and spare time in your plans to manage different weather situationsetc. On some places you will be able to find tracks from other persons but also from animals and the place where you can cross a creek one day may be impossible or lifetreathening the next day (leaving your options to wait until the water levels settles or turn around). Expect that walking off track as in Sarek takes much more time as compared to following ex Kungsleden, I would say that the average amount of distance that you can cover on the same time is 1:2 (Sarek:Kungsleden)..
There are some guidebooks available (ex "Claes Grundsten, På Fjlältur - Sarek) , but I'm not sure they are avaiable in English?

You can find quite some GPS tracks from other people's Sarek hikes on wikiloc.com

Thanks!

There are no "Trails" in Sarek. You will need a map, compass and good planning before you start.

There are some guidebooks available (ex "Claes Grundsten, På Fjlältur - Sarek) , but I'm not sure they are avaiable in English?

Yeah, I've also ordered a map

That's why I've been learning Swedish for the last two years. Not so comfortable writing, but can understand pretty well.

Liknande trådar

Glöm allt du lärt dig om vandringsskor

Sneakers och löparskor kan vara bekväma för enklare promenader, men de är inte designade för de utmaningar som vandring kan erbjuda. Ojämn terräng, ...