• Obs! Tänk på att om du lägger ut din epostadress eller telefonnummer i forumet finns risken att de snappas up och används för spambrev och dylikt. För att slippa detta kan du istället be intresserade att kontakta dig via funktionen "Skicka epost till..." som finns i menyn man får få man klickar på ditt namn vid foruminlägget.

Climber from Ireland looking for climbing buddies

Hi there,

How are things? I have just moved to Göteborg more than a month ago. I live in Partille and I have noticed the climbing areas around. Recently I have acquired a copy of "Klättrig I Göteborg" climbing guide and I was amazed by the amount of climbing available around Göteborg.

Before moving out of Ireland I was climbing mainly trad, at HVS 5a level. I have climbed all around Ireland for the better of 6-7 years in different environments both single and multi pitch. I think sport I used to manage 5c/6a, but this I can't really remember because there are no sport crags in Ireland.

The last time I have climbed was almost year ago, so I expect that my climbing level has dropped a bit. I enjoy bouldering too and I have noticed there are bouldering venues here as well.

I have my own gear (full trad rack and also a bouldering pad) the only thing I'm missing is a climbing partner(s), which I hope to find here.

I am available for climbing during the week after 18:00 (as I am working during the day) and at the week-ends provided the weather and midges allow it. :)

So, I'm hoping to hear from you!
Slán!

PS: Unfortunately as I have just moved here I don't speak any Swedish yet, so I hope you'll understand why I have written this e-mail in English.

Liknande trådar
Trådstartare Titel Forum Svar Datum
Mike C Red Rock Canyon / Las Vegas - 1 vecka from April 20? Klätterkompis 2

Liknande trådar

Glöm allt du lärt dig om vandringsskor

Sneakers och löparskor kan vara bekväma för enklare promenader, men de är inte designade för de utmaningar som vandring kan erbjuda. Ojämn terräng, ...