Neoair All Season eller Exped Synmat?

Hey, that's right, I concur with your post. However, setting it with its own lung control. I think many explode the underlays excessively hard. It is overwhelming both for solace and strength. Overall, never leave the surface expanded of the pad in a sunny or radiant tent.

Hey, I appreciate your idea on this demanding product. The Exped SynMat 7 is a protected air development dozing pad that is very agreeable. This was one of our most loved pads to sleep on and gave us great nights of sleep. It likewise has an interior pump, which is an attractive feature however most analyzers thought that it was superfluous. We have a great affection sleeping on this pad, but can you tell us how it weighed down our packs.

Best Tent

Hey, I appreciate your idea on this demanding product. The Exped SynMat 7 is a protected air development dozing pad that is very agreeable. This was one of our most loved pads to sleep on and gave us great nights of sleep. It likewise has an interior pump, which is an attractive feature however most analyzers thought that it was superfluous. We have a great affection sleeping on this pad, but can you tell us how it weighed down our packs.

Best Tent

Tydligen kan du läsa svenska, varför inte skriva på samma språk då?
Inte för att vara otrevlig utan jag undrar bara :)

Liknande trådar

Glöm allt du lärt dig om vandringsskor

Sneakers och löparskor kan vara bekväma för enklare promenader, men de är inte designade för de utmaningar som vandring kan erbjuda. Ojämn terräng, ...